Lanluma Buttock Lift
Lanluma Butt Lift Newcastle, Non-surgical collagen-stimulating buttock lift injections
Non- Surgical Buttock Lift Newcastle
Smooth, reshape and sculpt beautiful buttocks.
Are you looking for a Lanluma Butt Lift? Lanluma is a highly effective collagen-stimulating injectable range that smoothes, shapes and sculpts both face and body. The proven formula boosts collagen production for beautifully natural-looking results. Lanluma has an enviable safety and efficiency record.
Lanluma Treatment Summary
Lanluma for beautiful buttocks, creating curves and confidence.
This innovative filler reshapes and activates natural collagen production, creating a volume that enhances your body’s curves and contours. PLLA particles work deep within the skin to trigger your body’s natural collagen response.
Results appear gradually over two to three months, transforming the buttocks as natural collagen builds and grows. The treatment has minimal downtime giving a more positive and comfortable treatment. Best of all, the results last up to two years.
Lanluma is priced by the vial. We can advise how many ml Buttock Injection filler you need to achieve the look you desire.
Every treatment starts with a 1:1 consultation with a friendly and fully qualified doctor to determine the best treatment plan for your concern.
Your safety is our priority, we ensure your safety at all times. We offer a wide range of aesthetic services including PDO Thread Lifts, Anti Wrinkle Injections, Lip Fillers, Dermal Fillers, PRP Facials, PRP for Hair Loss, Microneedling, Profhilo, PRP Shot for Men , Non-surgical facelifts and Skincare.
We pride ourselves on treating our patients with high-quality products and technology, safely and effectively.
Lanluma Buttock Lift Injection FAQS
Why do your recommend Lanluma for a non surgical Butt Lift
Reasons to choose Lanluma
- It is designed for both face and body
- There is a gradual transition and natural collagen stimulation for a look patients love.
- Results last up to two years.
- PLLA has a great safety and efficiency record.
- High-quality product – from industry leaders at Sinclair Pharma.
- Minimally invasive with low downtime – a true ‘lunchtime treatment’
How does Lanluma work?
Lanluma is an injectable poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) collagen stimulant. It is used to activate natural collagen in two ways: either to increase fullness and add volume to both face and body or to create a more youthful appearance by helping the body naturally correct medium to deep facial lines.
Why is Lanluma different to other fillers?
Lanluma isn’t the same as other fillers, because it doesn’t simply ‘fill up’ areas like HA fillers. PLLA particles get to work deep within the skin to activate the body’s natural collagen response – so the volume created is long-lasting, with results lasting up to two years post-procedure.
Lanluma is injected into the body with a needle or a cannula depending on the area to be treated, where it gets to work within, stimulating collagen production. Results last up to two years, and if more volume is required, top-up procedures are safe and effective. Within days, the water is absorbed. Lanluma begins to gradually promote collagen production. After about 6 weeks, the patient begins to see an improvement. The PLLA particles are gradually broken down.
Where can Lanluma be used?
Lanluma can be used in the following areas:
- Buttock augmentation
- Reshaping Thighs
- Décolletage and neck
Lanluma is unique in the world of collagen-stimulating injections because it’s been developed to work beautifully both for facial rejuvenation and in the body. As well as providing facial rejuvenation, you can use it to enhance natural curves in the buttocks. It can also be used to improve the appearance of skin irregularities like cellulite and for rejuvenation and skin tightening in the neck, arms, décolletage and thighs.
What is PLLA?
Lanluma’s main ingredient is poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA). This clever component has been used in medicine for over 30 years for everything from dissolvable stitches to treating scarring.
Post Treatment Aftercare Advice
- Must-do: Your massage routine. It’s really important to massage the treatment area for 10 minutes 2 x a day for two weeks after every treatment session. This is needed for Lanluma to distribute evenly throughout the area, avoiding any lumps, bumps or nodules and creating even, beautiful volume and enhancement.
- Be patient – your results will appear gradually, and the results will continue to improve as you go for your planned treatment sessions over the next few months.
- Remember that once you achieve your final results, they will be long-lasting.
- Do Not Apply moisturiser or other skin products – including make-up and fake tan – on the injection site for 24 hours to avoid infection
- Do Not Use the sauna, swimming pool or gym for at least 7 days.
- Do Not Sunbathe for at least 10 days – you must avoid UV light, including sunbeds.
- Do Not do any vigorous exercise for 5-7 days after treatment.
- Apply an ice pack for 35–45 mins within the first 24 hours – be sure to wrap the ice pack, do not apply it directly to your skin
- Though pain is rare, you can take paracetamol if you feel uncomfortable.
How to find us
If you are arriving by car, there is free private parking on clinic site. There is also free parking on the street for 2 hours.
Train travel to our Jesmond Clinic is easy from Durham Railway Station.
If you are coming by Metro, we are only 0.1 miles from Jesmond metro station. 1.9 miles from Newcastle central station. 1.2 miles from Newcastle.
Northumberland street. 1.5 miles from Eldon square shopping centre. 1 mile from Royal Victoria Infirmary Hospital. 1 mile from Newcastle University.